The Nova Comet II midi lathe is at home as the essential or auxiliary lathe in a multi function workshop and is perfect for anybody who travels a lot for his hobby or who teach/show much of the time. Its electronic variable speed engine offers a wide RPM from 250 - 4000 RPM - great for an assortment of projects from pens to bowls. The forward and reverse switch provides extra flexibility and permits you to accomplish a superior finish. Also, Nova's unique Versaturn™ Adaptable Technology, combined with the optional accessory attachment, changes the lathe into an all-in-one wood turning and woosworking framework.
- Electronic variable speed engine offers a wide RPM from 250-4000 RPM - perfect for a variety of jobs from pens to bowls.
- Forward and reverse switch provides extra flexibility and permits you to accomplish a superior finish.
- 3-Step pulley system provides different speed ranges while giving maximum flexibility. The center step usually gives enough range for most wood turning applications. However, the extra 2 steps give more torque for more requesting applications.
- Versaturn® Adaptable Technology adornments allow you to utilize the Nova Comet II as a grinding wheel, sanding disc, wire brush, belt sander or wet stone.
- Quality materials - strong cast iron throughout.
- Accessories are normal between Nova models, so you can still utilize your accessories if you upgrade your Nova lathe.
- Precision Machining.
- Quick-action cam controls alter rapidly and accurately to your requirements.